Entrepreneurial Resource Websites
Launch EZ helps organizations that support startups and entrepreneurs improve access
to resources with curated content and white-labeled websites.
- 100s of Curated Resources - from local, state, national and international sources
- White-Labeled Websites - match your site's look and feel for a seamless user experience
- Web & Mobile-friendly Modules - search & browse, wizards, maps, lists and more
- Promote Your Community - feature your startups, entrepreneurs, mentors & programs
- Analyze Your Strengths/Weaknesses - detailed usage reports help you improve programming
- Improve Collaboration - work with others in your community to improve resources
See How It Works >
LOTS OF RESOURCES
Launch EZ's database contains hundreds of curated resources, including programs, service providers, networks, events, mentors & more.
Our resources are categorized based on business stage, type, industry, location and category so search results are relevant.
Launch EZ gives you the ability to feature and focus on local resources for categories of resources where location is important.
Our team is constantly adding to and updating our database of resources so they are current, accurate and contain up-to-date information.
Built by an Entrepreneur
Tim Laubacher built Launch EZ after his own experience searching for resources when building his mobile gaming company. He found a wealth of resources in his home state of Connecticut, but only after hunting a pecking to find them.
It's got to be EZ for you too
We realize you don't have time for a big web project, let alone managing a large database of resources. That's why we make it easy for you to add Launch EZ to your online toolbox. We do all of their work and make the experience seamless for your users.
Launch EZ has been a great resource for us to implement for our startups. They can easily find the help they need through our Mentors page or by connecting with each other on the Startups page. It was super easy to set up and the Launch EZ team was great to work with.
Ojala Naeem - Managing Director at reSET